Today I’m linking up to a couple of parties to show you a brief glimpse at my kitchen…
Apparently what we put on our fridge says a lot about us… here’s a look at mine
As you can see it’s very minimalist. We’re not big on magnets. All mostly very practical stuff. Just a couple of special photo moments, a recipe I’ve jotted down to try, some forms and bills to settle, emergency phone numbers and of course some lovely artwork on display…
- The photos are one of me and hubby during our pre-wedding photo shoot and the other one is taken with my family during a visit back to see them in Malaysia
- The handprint art is a Father’s Day card Nathan had made for his daddy at daycare.
- The little lobster is a souvenir gift from my ex-colleague from Seattle
- The yellow paper is my mum’s recipe for Mee Tomato which I am still trying to perfect
- The purple form is Grace’s passport application for an upcoming trip back to Malaysia
What’s on yours?