It just occurred to me that some non-parents might be puzzled at the timeframes outlined in my previous post. 25 minutes to feed a child??? You can’t be serious. Well I know some folks who need to dedicate ONE HOUR just to shovel food into their kid’s mouth.
So here are a few additional caveats to add further context our Sundays:
- Feeding children is a looooong and slooooow process. And not forgetting, messy.
- When you become a parent, you will understand what the big deal with naps is all about.
- Children create a lot (and I really mean a LOT) of laundry.
- Packing supplies for going out with kids is like getting ready for a big military operation.
- Having kids is like a mega adventure ride. All ups and downs. Highs and lows. And in the end, it’s all good.