Hi there! I'm Serene. Welcome to my little corner.
Now 'home' is Perth, Western Australia, where I live with hubby, and my two little wilds, my exuberant boy--Nathan, and my delicious little girl --Grace. These humans have all turned my life around 180 degrees at all angles, expanded me, humbled me, deepened me, and now I cannot imagine my life without them.
The name of my blog Living Serenely serves as a little reminder to be try to live up to my name… to be “Serene” and to “Live Serenely” in all aspects of my life --marriage, motherhood, parenting, family, friendships, faith, work and everything else in between.
I hope you enjoy stopping by 'my place', taking a peek into my window, maybe saying hello and perhaps even sharing a friendly chat or two.
Here are some posts you can start with to find out more about me:
- On the start of our new era of two plus one
- On embracing the new normal
- On reaching the one year milestone as parents
- And then there was four
- Things I do with my littles at home
- Our family's new way of kissing
- On learning to keep the good ones
- My mama bear mode
- A tale of love and a (designer) bag
- Feeling complete as a family
- And 8 random facts about me
I love connecting with readers and fellow bloggers and still get a huge kick from every comment and email I receive. If you'd like to say hello or find out more about working with me or blogging together, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on...