Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's called Easi-Paint

A couple of people have asked us about what this wonder paint kit we used.

I actually forgot the name of the product which was why I didn't mention it. But after a quick check with hubby, I now know.

So for those interested, the product is called Easi-Paint Home Decorating Kit

You can order in online at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I love reading every single one of them! Although I may not be able to reply to each comment, I will definitely pop over to your blog to say hello.

I love hearing from readers and fellow bloggers alike. If you're a little shy or would like to get in touch with me directly, drop me an email at